Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-03-2018, 09:41 PM   #16
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
I got an email today. For those that have primenow and have the option to order for the whole foods store, you get $10 off the first order from whole foods and then get another $10 to use later. Only applies to whole foods stuff, not regular primenow things. I can now order everything from whole foods including meats and veggies via primenow so I'll probably use that deal.
Do you have a Prime Visa card? If so, check out this Whole Foods offer:

Quote:
For the first time, U.S. Prime members will also be able to celebrate Prime Day at their local Whole Foods Market. Prime members can taste the savings on the high-quality natural and organic products they love on Prime Day (and a half), with an additional 10 percent off hundreds of sale items throughout Whole Foods Market stores, and deep discounts on select popular products. Download the Whole Foods Market app and scan the Prime Code to start saving. In addition, from July 14 through 17, Amazon Prime Rewards Visa cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership will enjoy double the rewards - 10% Back - when shopping at Whole Foods Market on up to a total of $400 in purchases.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 10:52 AM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

FreeTime Unlimited -- exp 01 Aug @ 11:59 PM PT
  • 3-month Family Plan --> $2.99 (see attachments)
    Quote:
    Save on a 3-month family plan $29.99 | $2.99

New customers only. Offer valid through August 1, 2018. Subject to change.
  • 1-year Prime Family Plan --> $49 (see attachments)
    Quote:
    Prime members save 40% on a 1-year family plan $83 | $49

Spoiler:
Quote:
Endless Fun for Kids.
Peace of Mind for Parents.

FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription that gives kids access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games on compatible Fire, Android, iOS and Kindle devices. Plus, kids can enjoy hundreds of hours of fun with ad-free radio stations and playlists, Audible books, and a growing list of premium kid’s skills available on compatible Echo devices.

Parents also receive access to easy-to-use parental controls that allow them to find the right balance between education and entertainment. Parents can personalize screen time limits, set educational goals, filter age-appropriate content, and also manage web browsing and content usage based on their preferences.

Starting at $2.99/month after the free one-month trial, FreeTime Unlimited gives kids unlimited access to a world of content to explore and parents the confidence that all content is age-appropriate.

FreeTime Unlimited (Prime members receive a discount)
  • Monthly -- Single Child ----> $4.99 | $2.99 (Prime)
  • Monthly -- Family 4 Kids --> $9.99 | $6.99 (Prime)
  • Yearly ---- Family 4 Kids --> $119 | $83 (Prime)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FTU.png
Views:	315
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	164863   Click image for larger version

Name:	FTUF.png
Views:	278
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	164865  

Last edited by tubemonkey; 07-04-2018 at 11:49 AM.
Advert
Old 07-04-2018, 03:30 PM   #18
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
[LIST][*]3-month Family Plan --> $2.99 (see attachments)

[*]1-year Prime Family Plan --> $49 (see attachments)

Quote:
3-month Family Plan --> $2.99 (see attachments)
Quote:
Save on a 3-month family plan $29.99 | $2.99

1-year Prime Family Plan --> $49 (see attachments)
Quote:
Prime members save 40% on a 1-year family plan $83 | $49
So how do Prime Members save on these deals when Prime Members are not allowed to buy them????? I am saving 40% on something I can not purchase.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 04:04 PM   #19
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
So how do Prime Members save on these deals when Prime Members are not allowed to buy them????? I am saving 40% on something I can not purchase.
Apache
Have you ever had FreeTime Unlimited before, including free trial offers?

It's restricted to new customers only.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:36 AM   #20
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Amazon Unboxes Deals Across Exclusive Brands Ahead of Prime Day 2018

Quote:
Now through July 17, Prime members can shop the lowest prices on products from brands exclusively available on Amazon, including Stone & Beam, Rivet, Presto!, Wickedly Prime, Solimo, Goodthreads, Daily Ritual, AmazonBasics and others

SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 5, 2018-- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) today announced its top Prime Day deals across a range of private label selection, including products from Stone & Beam, Rivet, Presto!, Wickedly Prime, Solimo, Goodthreads, Daily Ritual, AmazonBasics and others. From apparel and accessories to furniture, home décor and more, Prime members can shop the lowest prices on a wide assortment of high quality products available exclusively to Amazon customers. Shop epic deals running now – a full 11 days ahead of Prime Day – with additional deals debuting on July 16 at 12pm PT/3pm ET. Not a member yet? Anyone can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.com/primeday to participate in Prime Day.
Advert
Old 07-05-2018, 11:57 AM   #21
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I have a gripe about Prime Day. Some of the offers are only available for first time customers of those services. I don't think that's fair for existing and/or former customers. It's called Prime Day, so all offers should be available for all Prime members, not most, not some. If Amazon wants to lure new customers to its ecosystem, then it should do so on other days.

Rant over
I don't disagree with you.

One small consolation is that former/new customer status seems to get reset after a while. I've been able to get "new" customer offers on Kindle unlimited and Audible multiple times over the years.

I'm currently an Audible member and already on an KU trial.

I don't qualify for the new customer Music this time, I guess 6 months since cancelling isn't long enough.
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 02:52 PM   #22
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post

The word is that this year's Prime Day will be my late mother's birthday, July 16.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/315523

awwww Happy Birthday [2017 fell on my late mother bday]
Thank you Barbara!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 11:23 AM   #23
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Whole Foods Market -- exp 17 Jul

Whole Foods Market Celebrates Prime Day 2018

Spoiler:
Quote:
Whole Foods Market Celebrates Prime Day 2018: Prime Members Who Spend $10 in Store Get $10 on Amazon

Amazon Prime Rewards Visa cardmembers will also enjoy 10% Back when shopping at Whole Foods Market

All Whole Foods Market stores nationwide will feature deep discounts on select popular products and additional ways to save for first time Prime Now users

SEATTLE & AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 10, 2018-- (NASDAQ: AMZN) — Amazon and Whole Foods Market today announced exclusive ways Prime members can save in store in celebration of this year’s Prime Day (and a half), which kicks off on Amazon July 16 at 12 pm PT/3 pm ET. From July 11 through July 17, Prime members can get $10 on Amazon for Prime Day when they shop in Whole Foods Market. Visit wfm.com/primeday to learn more.

“This is Whole Foods Market’s first Prime Day and we’re taking the shopping experience to the next level,” said John Mackey, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Whole Foods Market. “Between our exclusive deals and special Prime Day offers, you’re not going to want to miss out on these savings.”

Prime members can enjoy the following offers and savings leading up to Prime Day:

press release continues...

Celebrate Prime Day!
Quote:
Savings and deals just for Prime members

For the first time, Prime Day, an epic day (and a half) of Amazon’s best deals is coming to your local Whole Foods Market. We’re so excited that we’ve decided to celebrate with special deals and savings just for Prime members.
Offer 1 -- 03~17 Jul
Quote:
New customers: Shop Prime Now and save up to $20.

Prime members who have not yet tried Whole Foods Market grocery delivery via Prime Now will receive $10 off their order before July 17 and get $10 to use toward a future order. In select cities. Get your code
Offer 2 -- 11~17 Jul
Quote:
Spend $10 in-store, get $10 on Amazon

Prime members: Scan your Prime Code or use your mobile number at checkout in-store between 7/11-7/17/18 on a single purchase of $10 or more. You’ll get $10 on Amazon to spend on Prime Day. Prime Day deals start on 7/16/18 at 3 p.m. ET. Limit one per customer. Exclusions apply. Not available on Prime Now. Get set up to save
Offer 3 -- 14~17 Jul
Quote:
10% Back at Whole Foods Market*

Eligible Prime members can earn 10% Back on Whole Foods Market purchases on up to a total of $400 when they use the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card in-store from 7/14/2018 to 7/17/2018. Make sure to have your card in hand by 7/14/2018 at checkout to receive this offer. *Conditions and restrictions apply. See terms. Learn more

Last edited by tubemonkey; 07-12-2018 at 10:45 AM.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:42 PM   #24
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
The $20 off primenow wholefoods orders went great for me. It adds the 10 automatically on the first order. I had an issue with the order that required a refund. The system is not programmed right so when I wanted say 2 zucchini, description said 1 piece, but price is by pound. So the shopper put 2 zucchinis in and I got charged for 2 pounds. Same with some bok Choy. They gave me a refund on those items and an extra $5 promo for my troubles. So when I did the second WF order to get the 2nd $10 off, I got $15 off. Its all automatic.

But yeah, they are constantly out of a lot of stuff apparently at whole foods so you keep having to accept substitutions or not get it at all. Or deal with the shopper thinking a chicken thigh is a good substitute for a chicken breast. . But its pretty automated and they respond in a chat window.

That was a really good deal for me. My car is not operational right now so I was able to do my full grocery shopping for this week and get $20 off. $25 for me with extra promo.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:11 PM   #25
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Amazon UK are offering 3 months Kindle Unlimited FREE for Prime members who do not have an active KU subscription. Offer valid until 31 July 2018.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:02 AM   #26
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite will be on sale for $79.99 for Prime Day
Quote:
An Amazon representative has informed me that the Kindle Paperwhite will be on sale for $79.99 during Prime Day next week. That price will be the new lowest price that Amazon has ever sold their mid-tier e-reader. For comparison, the Paperwhite was $89.99 during both Prime Day and Black Friday last year, which is currently the lowest it has ever been. Whether or not the other Kindle models will be on sale is unknown, but it’s probably safe to assume the base Kindle and the Kindle Voyage will both be discounted. I expect the Kindle will be at most $49.99 and the Voyage will be at most $149.99, because those are prices we’ve already seen during past sales. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Voyage reaches a new all-time low of $139.99 or $129.99, but I don’t think the Kindle will be any lower than $49.99. A sale price for the Kindle Oasis is more difficult to predict because it has literally never been on sale. As Amazon’s newest and most high-end Kindle model, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Oasis doesn’t receive a discount at all during Prime Day. These sale prices are expected to be available starting July 16th at noon PT.

Amazon Cloud Cam will be $59.99 (50% off) for Prime Day — Blink cameras will also be on sale
Quote:
An Amazon representative has informed me that the Amazon Cloud Cam will be on sale for $59.99 during Prime Day next week. That price is 50% off the regular price and will be the new lowest price that Amazon has ever sold their security camera. For comparison, the Cloud Cam was $99.99 during Black Friday last year and reached an all-time low price of $89.99 during a sale in December. It is unknown if Amazon will offer additional discounts for customers who purchase multiple cameras, like they are currently offering. Currently, if you buy two cameras you’ll save an additional $40 and you’ll save an additional $70 if you buy 3 cameras. Amazon usually temporarily suspends multi-unit discounts when they hold major sales like Prime Day, but there have been instances where a sale price and a multi-unit discount have stacked together to provide double discounts in the past, so we’ll have to wait and see. Since Amazon acquired Blink last year, they will also be putting Blink security cameras on sale during Prime Day. The Blink XT 1 Camera System will be on sale for $74.99, which is down from $129.99, and the Blink XT 2 Camera System will be on sale for $139.99, which is down from $229.99. Both of those prices will be significantly lower than those camera systems have ever been in the past.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:39 AM   #27
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Amazon Reveals Back-To-School and Off-To-College Deals for Prime Day

Quote:
Amazon.com customers purchased more pencils, pens, notebooks, glue sticks, lunchboxes and backpacks on Prime Day in 2017 than any other day of the year

According to a June 2018 poll conducted by the National Retail Federation and Prosper Insights & Analytics, more than half of back-to-school and off-to-college shoppers plan to shop for the upcoming school year this Prime Day on Amazon.com

Stay ahead of the curve this Prime Day and score an A+ in savings with up to 40% off select Levi’s jeans, $30 off Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet, 35% off select laptops, and up to 30% off select furniture, mattresses and rugs

Students enrolled in two or four year colleges can sign up for a six-month trial of Prime Student at no cost
Quote:
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 12, 2018-- (NASDAQ:AMZN) – Amazon.com today announced back-to-school and off-to-college deals for Prime Day, offering Prime members savings on a wide selection of school supplies, including laptops, shoes, backpacks, clothing, bedding, furniture, dorm room décor and more. Last year, Amazon.com customers purchased more pencils, pens, notebooks, glue sticks, lunchboxes and backpacks on Prime Day than any other day of the year. According to a June 2018 poll conducted by the National Retail Federation and Prosper Insights & Analytics, more than a third of back-to-school and off-to-college shoppers reported shopping for school items on Amazon.com during Prime Day 2017, with more than half planning to shop for the upcoming school season this Prime Day. Prime Day will have more than one million deals worldwide this year and 36 hours to shop, starting at 12pm PT/3pm ET July 16. Not a member yet? Anyone can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.com/primeday to participate in Prime Day.

“This Prime Day, we’re excited to offer customers incredible deals on everything they need for back-to-school and off-to-college – from colored pencils to calculators and shoes to shower caddies, and everything in between, Prime members can complete their school shopping all on Prime Day,” said Cem Sibay, Vice President, Amazon Prime. “Our goal is to give members precious time back this summer so they can do more of what they love, especially our Prime Student members who can find their favorite college essentials in one place, without having to leave the lounge chair.”
Old 07-12-2018, 11:43 AM   #28
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Echo Devices -- 16~17 Jul

Prices --> retail -- lowest -- current
Amazon Echo Bundles
  • Fire TV ($35) + Echo Dot ($30) = $60 (additional $5 savings)
  • Fire TV Stick ($20) + Echo Dot ($30) = $45 (additional $5 savings)

Amazon Music Unlimited -- 6 months free (new customers only)
Quote:
Prime members new to Amazon Music Unlimited can get the best deal in Amazon Music history: Six months free of the premium music streaming service with purchase of select Amazon Echo devices during Prime Day
Warranty Information

Spoiler:
90-Day Limited Warranty
Quote:
Amazon Devices covered by this 90-Day Limited Warranty: Fire tablet, Fire HD 8 (6th Generation), Fire 7 (7th Generation), Fire HD 8 (7th Generation), Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation), and Fire TV Stick (2nd Generation).
90-Day Limited Warranty
Quote:
Accessories Covered by 90-Day Limited Warranty: Amazon HDMI Adapter, Amazon VGA Adapter, Amazon USB Adapter, Amazon Ethernet Adapter (if purchased separately from a Fire TV device), Amazon Fire TV Remote (if purchased separately from a Fire TV device), Amazon Echo Remote (if purchased separately from Amazon Echo), Amazon IR Extender Cable for Fire TV Cube (if purchased separately from Fire TV Cube), Echo Buttons, Show Mode Charging Dock
Two-Year Limited Warranty
Quote:
Amazon Devices Covered by this Worry-Free Guarantee (Two-Year Limited Warranty): Fire HD Kids Edition Tablet with Kid-Proof Case, Fire Kids Edition with Kid-Proof Case, Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet, Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, Kindle for Kids Bundle, Echo Dot Kids Edition.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 07-16-2018 at 02:06 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:30 PM   #29
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Fire Tablets -- 16~17 Jul

• $150 -- Fire HD 10 (32 GB) --> $100 -- $100 -- $290 for 3
  • $80 ---- Fire HD 8 (16 GB) --> $50 -- $50 -- $140 for 3
  • $50 ---- Fire Tab 7 (8 GB) --> $30 -- $30 -- $80 for 3

Fire Tab Kids Edition (incl case, 2-yr warranty, 1-yr FreeTime Unlimited)
  • $200 -- Fire HD 10 (32 GB) --> $200 -- $200 -- $300 for 2
  • $130 -- Fire HD 8 (32 GB) --> $90 -- $90 -- $160 for 2
  • $100 -- Fire Tab 7 (16 GB) --> $70 -- $70 -- $120 for 2

Show Mode Charging Docks
Warranty Information

Spoiler:
90-Day Limited Warranty
Quote:
Amazon Devices covered by this 90-Day Limited Warranty: Fire tablet, Fire HD 8 (6th Generation), Fire 7 (7th Generation), Fire HD 8 (7th Generation), Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation), and Fire TV Stick (2nd Generation).
90-Day Limited Warranty
Quote:
Accessories Covered by 90-Day Limited Warranty: Amazon HDMI Adapter, Amazon VGA Adapter, Amazon USB Adapter, Amazon Ethernet Adapter (if purchased separately from a Fire TV device), Amazon Fire TV Remote (if purchased separately from a Fire TV device), Amazon Echo Remote (if purchased separately from Amazon Echo), Amazon IR Extender Cable for Fire TV Cube (if purchased separately from Fire TV Cube), Echo Buttons, Show Mode Charging Dock
Quote:
Amazon Devices Covered by this Worry-Free Guarantee (Two-Year Limited Warranty): Fire HD Kids Edition Tablet with Kid-Proof Case, Fire Kids Edition with Kid-Proof Case, Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet, Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, Kindle for Kids Bundle, Echo Dot Kids Edition.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 07-16-2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:38 PM   #30
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Kindle eReaders -- 16~17 Jul

Warranty Information

Spoiler:
Quote:

Last edited by tubemonkey; 07-16-2018 at 12:16 PM.