Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-15-2018, 07:05 AM   #1
zephyrw
zephyrw began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
stop downloading news

I would like to stop totally downloading scheluded news in Calibre but it seem to be impossible. I have seen instructions in web but they do not help. I have Kobo Aura.
zephyrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 07:20 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Just (un)schedule it. AKA remove the tick
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, kobo aura 2, news download