Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 05-18-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
yuxi_kelly
Enthusiast
yuxi_kelly began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
to fix font size in epub, ipad

I want to make some words in epub on ipad stay as fixed font size.
No matter I use ipad to change the font size to be bigger or smaller, I want them stay as fixed font size.
How to do it? Or this is impossible?
yuxi_kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:24 AM   #2
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
You would have to embed it as an image I suppose otherwise it will change when the reader changes font size.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2011, 04:10 AM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
In theory, for a well-behaved reader, you could just set a fixed font size:

Code:
<p>In a normal paragraph, <span class="fixed">these words have fixed font size</span>, and the rest is variable.</p>

span.fixed { font-size: 12pt; }
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote