Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-21-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
porksoda
porksoda began at the beginning.

Device: none
Kindle in stores?

I was at best buy yesterday and played with a kindle, is it possible to buy one there? I didn't see any boxes, and lots of places online say you cant, but then most of those posts are old.
porksoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #2
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
Yes. You can buy the Kindle at various stores now like Best Buy and Target. I don't know the full list of stores but it is possible.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
duckeedoug
Zealot
duckeedoug doesn't litterduckeedoug doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 505
I have seen them at Best Buy, Staples, and Target. The only store that does not have them visible is Staples (they are in lock up) so if you don't see them at Bestbuy or Target near the display that would mean that they are sold out. This is of course unless they had just received a shipment and they are not on the floor yet. Ask someone and they can do a inventory lookup at any of the three stores that I mentioned above.
duckeedoug is offline   Reply With Quote