Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-27-2011, 08:55 AM   #1
fartang
fartang began at the beginning.

Device: none
sending pdf files to Newsstand (ipad2)

I want to send magazine files in pdf format from Calibre directly to Newsstand in ipad 2. Currently I can send files to iBooks through iTunes when I use "send file to main memory". I was wondering if there is a way that I can specify where the file should go (iBook or Newsstand)?
fartang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:16 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
As far as I know here is no way that Calibre can send items to anywhere other than iBooks on the iPad2 (or any other iOS device).
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert