Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
puglover333
Enthusiast
puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.puglover333 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3 KDXG
Nook Glowlight and Oberon Cover (for Nook Touch or Glowlight)

I am selling my Nook Glowlight. It was bought in June and is in perfect condition. It comes with the original box, AC adaptor and USB cable. Asking $100 shipped in the continental US.

I also have an Oberon cover (will work with Nook Touch or Glowlight). It is Camelot in sky blue. Also in excellent condition. Asking $45 shipped in the continental US.

Last edited by puglover333; 09-23-2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: sold
puglover333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
LET THIS BE A WARNING NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert