Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-10-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
Getting Free ePubs to Itouch Nook App

I thought this would be easy, but outside of using Stanza, which is a great app, I am not finding anywhere one can copy free ePubs to their Nook app on an Itouch.

I was curious if this could be done. Of course, they won't sync because they were not purchased from B&N, but the thought of having all my ePubs on one Nook platform appeals to me.

I am counting the days till I buy the Nook or Nook Color.
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #2
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Nook app doesn't support file sharing so Stanza or iBooks is your only options.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert