Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
briwayjones
Beo Neo!
briwayjones doesn't litterbriwayjones doesn't litter

Device: Bebook Neo
e-Reader Covers/Cases

I'm trying my hand at making some cases and selling them. The site is still under construction so don't pay too much attention to it. I will be adding cases as time goes on.

[website removed]

Last edited by HarryT; 06-26-2010 at 06:57 AM.
briwayjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
People generally aren't real happy with advertising showing up in the general discussions area.

Also, I love your logo, but forums really don't make good websites. Plus correct spelling and punctuation would probably help you sell your product to bookaholics. But I really, really love your logo.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2010, 12:55 AM   #3
briwayjones
Beo Neo!
briwayjones doesn't litterbriwayjones doesn't litter

Device: Bebook Neo
Well, I used a forum because it's more flexible than a website store unless you want to put a bunch of time coding it which I don't have the skills to do.

Thanks for the comments on the logo.

Could a mod move this to the flea market for me please? Thanks

Last edited by briwayjones; 06-26-2010 at 01:00 AM.
briwayjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:05 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by briwayjones View Post
Could a mod move this to the flea market for me please? Thanks
Absolutely not. The Flea Market forum is for personal, non-commercial, sales. You are a commercial seller. If you'd like to contact the site owner, Alexander Turcic, he'll be happy to give you a quote for commercial advertising.

You are very welcome to participate in our community, and have a discreet advert for your cases in your signature, but overt advertising, such as this, in a post is not acceptable.

Thank you.

[Moderator]

Last edited by HarryT; 06-26-2010 at 06:08 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote