Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-22-2009, 01:37 AM   #1
heymae
heymae began at the beginning.

Device: BE-BOOK READER
G'day from Heymae

Just popped in to say "G'day." ...I am still awaiting the arrival
of my new BE-Book Reader...Just getting organized in case I have problems....Which I reckon I surely will. See Ya Later.
heymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:59 AM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Welcome to Mobileread, Heymae!

Or should I say "howdy"?
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2009, 06:46 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi heymae and welcome to the Forum. Be sure and let us know how you like youe reader when you get it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:53 AM   #4
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
G'day back at you. Good choice. You know that you can load any of the Hanlin V3 family's firmware, including OpenInkPot, don't you? Also look on the Jinke site for LogoMaker. It will allow you to personalize your BeBook with your own opening and shut down images.

Good luck & good reading.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:29 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by heymae View Post

Just popped in to say "G'day." ...I am still awaiting the arrival
of my new BE-Book Reader...Just getting organized in case I have problems....Which I reckon I surely will. See Ya Later.
Welcome to MobileRead, heymae. Enjoy the process, and yell out when you need help........some one will answer.!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2009, 02:27 AM   #6
heymae

Thanks for the welcome fellers...The "G'day" belongs to "Downunder Land"...mostly called just "Oz". Special thanks to Slayda, I will certainly check out your info....According to tracking my unit is supposed to arrive 5th. March...It is a big "risk" for me because not only do I live in a small town, but from all accounts Be-Book Reader is not available in Oz stores, ....so if there is some fault, I could be up the creek wothout a paddle.....Thanks. Heymae.

Last edited by heymae; 02-27-2009 at 02:28 AM. Reason: s[elling correction.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #7
heymae

G'day...OK the BE-Book Reader arrived safe and happy to say works just fine....I have been checking to see info about the need for downloading
Firmware...and it is confusing because there is mixed info. The firmware on my NEW unit is V2.01NL.081201.
Like I say the reader works just fine....But I like to stay up to date should that be an advantage with NO RISK of upsetting the status quo.
Thanks...Heymae.