Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #16
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.

Indie Author?
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:00 AM   #17
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
More like this...

The Indie author's wife
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #18
Aladyleyna
Zealot
Aladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notes

Device: iPad 1
*drools* It's incredible how handsome he still is even at an advanced age! I want to grow old like that. *nods*

At the same time, I think it's great that Indie titles are flourishing. It means that are are more chances for aspiring authors to get their works published without needing to be under a major publishing house. In addition to this, the more unknown genres would be more readily avaliable as well. Like another user, I was only introduced to Indie books on this forum itself, and I must say, some of the books I've found on Smashwords are really good! I think the majority of books I buy are Indie titles now.

More choices fours as consumers, though unfortunately, now I have so many books I want to buy!
Aladyleyna is offline   Reply With Quote