Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-06-2018, 01:16 PM   #1
glossywhite
glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Kindle Keyboard STOCK screensavers scaled, converted & renamed for PaperWhite 3

Kindle Keyboard STOCK screensavers scaled, converted from GIF to PNG & renamed for PaperWhite 3. Format is PNG, greyscale, upscaled from 600x800 to 1072x1448, renamed to "bg_ssXX" format. Enjoy, mirror and share!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pmyns8
glossywhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 06:08 PM   #2
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Cool! How can I use them on the Voyage?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2018, 07:57 PM   #3
glossywhite
glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
Cool! How can I use them on the Voyage?
I'm unsure. You can batch rescale them as the Voyage is a higher resolution. I'm also considering updating the black footer banner instruction from "slide" to "press" for the unlock button action of modern Kindle devices. It would be preferable to remove that black banner altogether, but it's not particularly intrusive, and the work involved doesn't seem worth it.

Last edited by glossywhite; 07-06-2018 at 09:35 PM.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:18 AM   #4
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glossywhite View Post
I'm unsure. You can batch rescale them as the Voyage is a higher resolution. I'm also considering updating the black footer banner instruction from "slide" to "press" for the unlock button action of modern Kindle devices. It would be preferable to remove that black banner altogether, but it's not particularly intrusive, and the work involved doesn't seem worth it.
Thanks! But I also wonder what to do with them? Where do I copy these?
Old 07-07-2018, 11:41 AM   #5
glossywhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
Thanks! But I also wonder what to do with them? Where do I copy these?
You need to "JailBreak" your Kindle and install the custom screensavers hack.
Advert
Old 07-07-2018, 02:07 PM   #6
johnnyb
Cloud Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by glossywhite View Post
You need to "JailBreak" your Kindle and install the custom screensavers hack.
Ah ok I thought so... so maybe this thread should actually be in the hacks/mods subforum..?