Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-22-2022, 12:08 PM   #1
irishmac473
Enthusiast
irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'irishmac473 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Sage
Pocketbook Cloud & Era

Just got the Pocketbook Era. One of the killer features of Pocketbook e-readers that I really don't see mentioned much is the Pocketbook Cloud. I've always wanted to be able to do the majority of my reading on my e-reader but have the option to pickup where I left off on my phone if I find myself waiting around at work or maybe a doctor's office. The big name e-readers of course allow you to do this if you buy your books from them. I like to buy my books from a variety of places and strip the DRM and place them in Calibre. KOReader allows you to do this sort of but they only have an Android app and I'm on iOS. Pocketbook Cloud is perfect for this. I had bought a Pocketbook in the past but was really disappointed with the responsiveness of the unit. The Era is nice and snappy and I love the fact they finally put the page turn buttons on the side. This combined with the cloud makes this the perfect e-reader for me.
irishmac473 is offline   Reply With Quote