Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-13-2018, 12:31 PM   #1
AnimalOfArt
Groupie
AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: changing frequently
How to Jailbreak the Kindle 5th Generation?

Hello guys, I bought a used basic Kindle 5 device. How can I jailbreak it?
AnimalOfArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:15 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalOfArt View Post
Hello guys, I bought a used basic Kindle 5 device. How can I jailbreak it?
You can not find what you need here until you know what our nickname for the device is ("generation" is a marketing term, not specific enough).

Use this table:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kindle_Serial_Numbers
and the first few characters of the serial number.

With that information, you can probably look up the answer in the various "sticky" index threads.

Or

You can wait for one of our technical ladies to give you the same answer.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote