Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 10-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #106
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
My HDX just arrived. I had to charge it for one hour so it could update the software. There was no USB cable enclosed so I used one from one of my other Kindles plus the Kindle Fire HD charger.

I'm up to 90% charge now.
Call Amazon and tell them so they can send you one. Mine can with both USB and Wall Charger adapter.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-18-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #107
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Where were they located?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Call Amazon and tell them so they can send you one. Mine can with both USB and Wall Charger adapter.
I have a sealed black box inside the device box. Is it in there?
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2013, 02:11 PM   #108
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I have a sealed black box inside the device box. Is it in there?
Yes it's in there with the charger.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #109
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Audible is not working on my Kindle Fire. I am doing a Factory Reset.

That fixed it! *phew* it was really messed up but is working now.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-18-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #110
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I just received my cover.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2013, 04:55 PM   #111
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
I just received my cover.
It's a weird little thing. One big magnet but the stand part is cool. Not sure if it's something I will keep due to how magnets work.

What if it loses its strength and the Fire just falls off. The only thing keeping it attached to the case is a magnet.