Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-26-2017, 02:59 PM   #586
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnselmD View Post
Hi,

I like this plugin very much for a long time. Today I started to make Cross Library Search with Author/Title.

Setting
Title Matching to Fuzzy
Author Matching to Ignore

At the end a dialogue tells me how much books are duplicates, after pressing ok, the marked:library_duplicate is active and everything looks fine.

But if I change it to:
Title Matching to Ignore
Author Matching to Fuzzy

I get the dialogue which tells me, how much books are duplicates, but after pressing ok, marked:library_duplicate is not set and the books are not marked.

Can anyone reproduce this?
I see the same behaviour here in that any search between libraries where I am ignoring the title does not give me the marked:library duplicate.

Last edited by DNSB; 04-26-2017 at 03:01 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 03:08 AM   #587
R.Muller
R.Muller began at the beginning.

Device: Sony trs T1
Question on Dupricate finder Caliblre plugin

I have recently moved my Calibre Libraries to a different drive
because of space constraints.

When launching the duplicate finder using the option "find Library
duplicates" the old libraries (C:\CalibrelibraryEnglish) are still
listed with the new libraries ((D:\CalibrelibraryEnglish)

There is no way to remove the reference to the old library in the
plug-in (that I could find.

Calibre Version 2.85.1 (64 bit)
OS WIN7

Any help will be appreciated

regards,
Rob
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	286
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	156785  

Last edited by R.Muller; 05-16-2017 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Fix typo, atach image
R.Muller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2017, 04:43 AM   #588
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Muller View Post
I have recently moved my Calibre Libraries to a different drive
because of space constraints.

When launching the duplicate finder using the option "find Library
duplicates" the old libraries (C:\CalibrelibraryEnglish) are still
listed with the new libraries ((C:\CalibrelibraryEnglish)

There is no way to remove the reference to the old library in the
plug-in (that I could find.

Calibre Version 2.85.1 (64 bit)
OS WIN7

Any help will be appreciated

regards,
Rob
Moderator Notice
Please post queries about a plugin in the plugin's thread. There's an index at the top of the plugin forum

The two libraries you've listed appear to be the same thing : 'C:\CalibrelibraryEnglish'. Could you post a screen shot of the options you see.

If you click the paper clip icon in advanced mode that will open up the forum attachments feature.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 05-16-2017 at 04:49 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 04:58 AM   #589
R.Muller
R.Muller began at the beginning.

Device: Sony trs T1
Done!!
R.Muller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:58 AM   #590
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Android dvices
Quote:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/ui.py", line 411, in initialize
File "calibre_plugins.find_duplicates.action", line 56, in initialization_complete
AttributeError: 'Main' object has no attribute 'clear_button'
Getting this with Calibre 2.99.11 and with .12, any Idea why?
PandathePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2017, 01:02 PM   #591
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandathePanda View Post
Getting this with Calibre 2.99.11 and with .12, any Idea why?
It works for me 2.99.12 Win x64 for both within library and Library (another) duplicates

What PI settings did you use ?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	FDpi.JPG
Views:	229
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	157235  
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 01:34 PM   #592
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The line

self.gui.clear_button.clicked.connect(self.user_ha s_cleared_search)

in action.py in the plugin should be changed to

self.gui.search.cleared.connect(self.user_has_clea red_search)
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 02:56 PM   #593
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
It works for me 2.99.12 Win x64 for both within library and Library (another) duplicates

What PI settings did you use ?
seems to be with the recent changes that happened with the beta where Kovid changed a bit of the GUI. I normally start the beta using ./calibre-debug -g and found this on the terminal. With the change that Kovid suggested the error no longer appears on the terminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The line

self.gui.clear_button.clicked.connect(self.user_ha s_cleared_search)

in action.py in the plugin should be changed to

self.gui.search.cleared.connect(self.user_has_clea red_search)
I've tested this and it work

Last edited by PandathePanda; 06-11-2017 at 09:56 PM.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:26 PM   #594
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Is the change compatible with 2.85.1?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 05:07 PM   #595
PandathePanda
a toy panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Is the change compatible with 2.85.1?
Seems it should be, I ran it with 2.82 and didn't notice anything wrong, and no error message on the terminal.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot at 2017-06-10 22-59-01.png
Views:	249
Size:	310.9 KB
ID:	157240  
Old 06-10-2017, 09:33 PM   #596
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Seems it should be, I ran it with 2.82 and didn't notice anything wrong, and no error message on the terminal.
It ran fine for me on 2.99.12 (w10 x64)
I did notice that you did not bump the revision number.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:27 PM   #597
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It is compatible with all version of calibre -- it is in fact the right way to do what the plugin was trying to do in the first place, rather than rely on details of calibre's UI.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 04:57 AM   #598
PandathePanda
a toy panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I did notice that you did not bump the revision number.
I just hacked it, and didn't feel like I should as I didn't do anything "real" to it
Old 06-11-2017, 12:52 PM   #599
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
I just hacked it, and didn't feel like I should as I didn't do anything "real" to it
Bump the revision number and if folks find that this works across the board we'll replace the attached version in post 1.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 09:55 PM   #600
PandathePanda
a toy panda

Version 1.6.3 - 12 Jun 2017
Fixed compatibility with Calibre 2.99b11+
Attached Files
File Type: zip Find Duplicates.zip (56.4 KB, 230 views)

Tags
cross library duplicates, in library duplicates