Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-05-2010, 05:11 AM   #1
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
where to buy replacement battery

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement battery for the PB 360?

All I know is it's a 1000 mAh battery, but I wouldn't know what type I have to look for in battery shops.

And how does one replace it? Do the batteries come with those red and black cables and the little white plug, that seems plugged in to the device, or is it the cables that you have to plug into the battery?
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklekens View Post
Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement battery for the PB 360?

All I know is it's a 1000 mAh battery, but I wouldn't know what type I have to look for in battery shops.

And how does one replace it? Do the batteries come with those red and black cables and the little white plug, that seems plugged in to the device, or is it the cables that you have to plug into the battery?
Rofl, I was actually just thinking of the same thing =)

My battery seems to run down a little faster then I like, well ... not sure if its the battery or just the battery display.

Seems like I have to charge it at least once a week, which could be right I do read a lot, but I dont think I read THAT much ROFL.

Was thinking of tring to find a longer life batter ( more amp hours ) that woudl fit in same size factor.

Any suggestions?
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2010, 11:06 AM   #3
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
well, I don't use it much at all lately, since the device keeps powering down or freezing spontaneously, and if it's an affordable option I want to replace the battery to check whether a faulty battery is the cause.

Does the clock use a lot of power, BTW?
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:14 AM   #4
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
no the clock doesnt use a lot of power.
Only when you let update the clock every minute while reading it will take a bit more power, because it has to refresh the screen every minute.
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote