Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-29-2014, 03:42 PM   #136
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Got my check today! Has to be from my Sony purchases. A big $14.60. I really didn't expect that much.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:31 PM   #137
jswinden
Nameless Being

It just occurred to me that I moved since the last time I made a purchase from the Sony Store, so I doubt they will send my check to the correct address since they won't have it. I moved three years ago, so the USPS will no longer forward mail sent to my previous address. So I'm probably SOL on any check from Sony. Oh well, it probably would not have been much money anyway.
Advert
Old 03-29-2014, 05:03 PM   #138
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Currently on vacation and out of town, so no idea if I'll get anything from Sony. I'm not expecting much. I've bought more from Sony than from B&N and Amazon combined, but not as much as from Kobo, so I might get a couple of bucks. I saw my wife got something like $4 from B&N... She's bought very little from them (maybe $30-50?), but it's something if she decides to read another crochet/knitting cozy mystery.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 05:20 PM   #139
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
None for me either, but I know I won't get any because I'm Canadian.
I won't get any because I'm a monkey

...and quite possibly because I never bought any books
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:43 PM   #140
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I won't get any because I'm a monkey

...and quite possibly because I never bought any books
Did you not file an exemption to the class action suit asking for your settlement in bananas?
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2014, 08:11 PM   #141
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Did you not file an exemption to the class action suit asking for your settlement in bananas?
I did, but they denied my claim when they found out that I didn't buy any books during that time frame. Such a minor detail to get shot down over. Now I'm bananaless in Seattle
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:39 PM   #142
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Now I'm bananaless in Seattle
Wasn't that a famous movie star Cheetah?
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:40 AM   #143
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Got my checks for Penguin.com, Sony, and ARe today.

They must not have counted as many of the books as NYT best sellers as I had. And the Sony check shorted my by two books.

So nice to have them, but I had expected more.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:06 PM   #144
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I just got a settlement check from: E-Books AG Settlements Administrator which was about double the amount of credit I received from Amazon.

I presume it was for my Sony eBooks.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:36 PM   #145
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I just got a settlement check from: E-Books AG Settlements Administrator which was about double the amount of credit I received from Amazon.

I presume it was for my Sony eBooks.
My check for Sony had my settlement ID number on the tiny strip at the bottom. So if yours has a number SNxxxxxxxxx it's from Sony.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:49 PM   #146
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
Kobo

I have not received an email from Kobo, but I just bought two books and received a $.73 store credit on one. I didn't think I had bought any agency books from them. Guess I did buy one or it transferred from Sony since my books transferred this morning.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:38 PM   #147
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
I have not received an email from Kobo, but I just bought two books and received a $.73 store credit on one. I didn't think I had bought any agency books from them. Guess I did buy one or it transferred from Sony since my books transferred this morning.
No email here either, but my Kobo account is also showing a credit amount now.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:41 PM   #148
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
No email here either, but my Kobo account is also showing a credit amount now.
For me as well, but for less than half of what it should be. I called the number listed in the checks and they are going to investigate what happened. I suspect they neglected to include the Borders titles though I was assured at the time they would be included.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:44 PM   #149
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
I just received the email from Kobo telling me my credit is 73 cents.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:18 PM   #150
Sara95
Sara95 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
I just received the email from Kobo telling me my credit is 73 cents.
I got an email,too. My account has been credited with $2.19. Now if I could just get my Sony credit...
Sara95 is offline   Reply With Quote