Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-26-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
gpease
gpease began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thrilled to find...

Hi everyone,
As said, I am just thrilled to stumble on this group from reading the forum for PepperPad3 users. Maybe many of you haven't heard about this device. I got it as a retirement present from my IT staff and it's pretty nice, small, two handed, 7" screen, linux. It has a built in mobipocket reader so I moved my reading to this device.

So I'm from Minneapolis. Palm devices and ce devices have been my reader ever since Palm 1.0. I have over 700 + titles in my library in all digital formats. Always wanted something mobile and never cared for laptop or bigger readers.

This is so great to know all you ereaders are out there. Maybe my experience can be helpful so don't hesitate to drop me a note. I can see I have a lot of catching up.https://www.mobileread.com/forums/ima...add1/book2.gif
gpease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:17 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
gpease, welcome on board!

I never had the chance to play with the PepperPad, but I heard from others that it is a very suitable alternative for reading e-books.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert