Old 06-13-2011, 04:27 AM   #1
aadvlag
aadvlag began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote's

Hallo,

I have a conversion ploblem.
I converse a pfd to epub.
In the pdf I use a single quote like: 'Hallo', but Calibre convertes it to "Hallo"
I canot find a preference to change that.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks!
Aad
aadvlag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:34 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
I would suspect that this has something to do with the smarten punctuation option in the layout tab of the conversion settings. Do you have that option enabled?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2011, 01:05 AM   #3
aadvlag
aadvlag began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thankx, it works!

Aad
aadvlag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:23 AM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
So, you did have it enabled and disabled it to fix your issues?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote