Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > Android Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-16-2012, 11:51 PM   #1
Santanu
Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet
RMSDK

hi,
I am new in this forum and PDF viewer app development using RMDSK. So please guide me.
I have a plan develop an app using RMSDK for Android Tab. Where do I found RMSDK? Can anybody give me the download link.
Thanks
Santanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
You have to license it from Adobe (or an authorized distributor). Last I read it was quite expensive to license.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #3
Santanu
Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Santanu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santanu View Post
hi,
I am new in this forum and PDF viewer app development using RMDSK. So please guide me.
I have a plan develop an app using RMSDK for Android Tab. Where do I found RMSDK? Can anybody give me the download link.
Thanks
Is RMSDK free? or Datalogics only provides it to their customer???
Old 03-17-2012, 12:04 AM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Is RMSDK free? or Datalogics only provides it to their customer???
It's not free, it's many thousands of dollars and IIRC the license is renewed yearly. Datalogics is a distributor AFAIK and so is BSquare (and possibly others)
Old 03-17-2012, 12:04 AM   #5
Santanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
You have to license it from Adobe (or an authorized distributor). Last I read it was quite expensive to license.
Is there any alternative of RMDSK that can freely available?
Old 03-17-2012, 12:06 AM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Quote:
Is there any alternative of RMDSK that can freely available?
Not if you're wanting something to handle Adobe DRM.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:27 AM   #7
Santanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Not if you're wanting something to handle Adobe DRM.
we are planning to buy this licence for our Android Tab. Just want to know is this (RMSDK Apoe) a C++ SDK or Java SDK?