Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 12-19-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
Newest Netflix

Anyone got a link to whatever the newest version of Netflix is?
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
jefftheworld
Groupie
jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Kobo Vox
Check your email inbox! Sorry it took so long to send that to you, work has been kicking my ass.
jefftheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:31 PM   #3
cece
cece began at the beginning.

The only place I have found the new version of Netflix is on the market and I cannot get there on my vox. Any other places that could check?
cece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:24 PM   #4
jefftheworld
Groupie
jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.

PM me with your email address and I'll send the latest version.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:13 AM   #5
Maplegrrl
Maplegrrl began at the beginning.

Device: Vox
May I have the link to Netflix? Please, thank you and lots of cookies.
Maplegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:59 PM   #6
ErikM
ErikM began at the beginning.

I'm a paying Netflix subscriber and would dearly love to watch on the Vox (if only once as a novelty). Dumb question, but why is it necessary to have links e-mailed rather than posted in the clear or linked directly from GetJar? Is this a grey area? And if so, can I also PM for the information?

Merci bien...
ErikM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #7
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Jeff! Works like a charm.
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #8
jefftheworld
Groupie

I guess it's not really a grey area, even.

Just go here: http://db.tt/ATtckbFh

It's a direct apk link so you can go there on your Vox and install it nice and easy.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:10 PM   #9
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
I had found a direct link but the install would stall at the very end and was unusable. Thanks for the email, that one installed and works excellently!
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:35 PM   #10
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Thank you Jeff, this version of Netflix works like a charm.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:30 AM   #11
skemsley
skemsley began at the beginning.

The link here in the forum worked perfectly for me. Thanks!
skemsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #12
ErikM
ErikM began at the beginning.

Netflix worked for me as well--thank you very, very much.
ErikM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:38 AM   #13
Maplegrrl

Thank you! I will let you all know if it works on mine. My son pretty much killed the battery just by playing angry birds.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:26 PM   #14
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
New version of Netflix works like a dream! Tres impressed - thanks for the link, Jeff!
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:04 PM   #15
Maplegrrl

I should update that Netflix works like a dream! Thanks again for the link Jeff!