Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
Blue Dream
Blue Dream began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Getting error when trying to convert a pdf file

I added a PDF file to Calibre (it's a comic, so there's a picture on every page), and whenever I try to convert it, it would say "could not convert 1 of 1 books, because no suitable source format was found". The book even displays its first page in Calibre, and it's just PDF which opens fine on my computer, does anyone know why it's giving this error?
Blue Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Conversion of image based PDFs is not supported.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert