Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-21-2016, 07:54 PM   #1
mishka
mishka began at the beginning.

Device: none
PDF to Epub

I'm not a wiz on using Calibre, but I have used it to convert mobi to epub with no problems. But now I would like to convert a PDF to Epub.
When I try and do that I'm getting two lines and then a space, two lines and then a space right through the whole book.
Is there any way to to fix this and make it look like an ordinary epub file?
Thank you very much
mishka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:35 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Moved your post to the proper section, where this sticky appears

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...72&postcount=1
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote