Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #481
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahi View Post
Who has read any of the Entangled Scandalous titles, and any you'd recommend? They are the Kindle Daily Deal for romance

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...d_i=1000677541

I have only purchased one, a holiday anthology (A Very Scandalous Holiday)

http://www.amazon.com/Very-Scandalou...DKN3GD6HKQXSYF
Stay away from Gambling on love unless you think the word teat is sexy. I did a ARC review for it. Plus it has not real plot. A real dud.

Robyn DeHart ones I would recommend. She is a well known author.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-22-2013 at 04:06 PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:15 PM   #482
hannahi
Addict
hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Google Nexus phone, Sony PRS-300
Quote:
Stay away from Gambling on love unless you think the word teat is sexy. I did a ARC review for it. Plus it has not real plot. A real dud.

Robyn DeHart ones I would recommend. She is a well known author.
LOL--yeah I can do without that kind of description. I read a trilogy of historical paranormals by Robyn DeHart a few years ago.
Advert
Old 10-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #483
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Lady of Fire by Anita Mills
Published in 1987 by Onyx
http://www.amazon.com/Lady-Fire-Anit.../dp/B00CZEBWKQ

Quote:
In 11th century Normany, a passionate story of romance, chivalry, and forbidden love. Beautiful Eleanor of Nantes is pursued by many great noblemen, including the evil Robert of Belesme and charming Prince Henry, son of William the Conqueror. But it is the dashing Roger FitzGilbert, born a bastard with no title to his name, who sweeps her off her feet. Their love may be forbidden, but their passion is undeniable...
Old 10-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #484
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Okay I did well I think for this week! This is all I could find!

I read Being Me by Lisa Renee Jones 4.5 stars!
I am reading Revealing Us by Lisa Renee Jones

I really tried to read something else but I must know Chris' big secret in Paris!

Oh the first 11 chapters are free to read of If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones which is the first book in the Inside Out Trilogy. It's on Wattpad. No need to register like last month when the book was free to read online. This should let you know if this is your type of series or not.

If I had to pay full price for this series I would but that's just me as it's has haunted and captured my waking thoughts for weeks now. Not many books can do that to me!
Fine fine fine. I guess I am going to have to try a sample of this series. You keep mentioning it. Not sure if I want to like it the books are kind of on the expensive side for what I normally spend. And no ebook at my libraries either.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #485
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Any one else having paypal troubles on kobo?
Advert
Old 10-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #486
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurla View Post
Any one else having paypal troubles on kobo?
It worked for me, this afternoon.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #487
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deljah View Post
Hi everyone,

Please let me know if you've read Cottonwood by R Lee Smith. The sample didn't pull me in that much, so I need spoilers. Thanks!
I've been eyeing Cottonwood myself. I got the sample but haven't read it yet.

Quote:
Ha, I remember that review of yours!
Old 10-22-2013, 08:49 PM   #488
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Penguin price drop.

I love this author and this series, gave this one a 4.5 when I read it last year. Looking forward to her next release on 11/5.

Breaking Point (I-Team #5) by Pamela Clare - $1.99
Kindle | Kobo | Nook

Quote:
Denver journalist Natalie Benoit and Deputy U.S. Marshal Zach McBride find themselves captives of a bloodthirsty Mexican drug cartel. Working together, they escape through the desert toward the border, the attraction between them flaring hotter than the Sonoran sun. They fight to stay ahead of the danger that hunts them as forces more powerful than they can imagine conspire to destroy them both...
Old 10-22-2013, 11:04 PM   #489
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Fine fine fine. I guess I am going to have to try a sample of this series. You keep mentioning it. Not sure if I want to like it the books are kind of on the expensive side for what I normally spend. And no ebook at my libraries either.
It's awesome. Why not take a trip with Apesmom for the first book?
I am on book 3 and last night well this morning actually figured out how to embed the font into AZW3 so I can now read it on my HDX! It taken me a few days to get it working but I am over the moon now I can use the Kindle Reader! I on like Chapter 5 of Reveling us.

I got sick earlier so I apologize to everyone if you missed any freebies. I ate some bad food last night I think or another bug. It's that time of the year for them. I've been in bed all day and got up about an hour ago and my head hurts from not eating. I am a mess!
Old 10-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #490
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Hope you feel better soon, Blossom.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:41 PM   #491
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post

Ha, I remember that review of yours!
Yeah others have mention the same problem with the book.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:01 AM   #492
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahi View Post
LOL--yeah I can do without that kind of description. I read a trilogy of historical paranormals by Robyn DeHart a few years ago.
I bought 10 of them! Two were on my wishlist and the others I read the sample before deciding. I got the DeHart ones as well. I have a few of her books but have not read her but one of her books is on my Kindle.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:02 AM   #493
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Hope you feel better soon, Blossom.
Thanks hon! It's been a very yucky day.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #494
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
I got sick earlier so I apologize to everyone if you missed any freebies. I ate some bad food last night I think or another bug. It's that time of the year for them. I've been in bed all day and got up about an hour ago and my head hurts from not eating. I am a mess!
I hope you feel better.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #495
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Wild Rose Press Fresh Batch!

Oh there's a Christmas one in this batch!
Closed Thread