Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 01-24-2008, 08:17 AM   #1
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
lBook® Electronic eBook Reader V3 in Europe

Available for €289.00 from iScriptum.
Right now the shop interface is Russian only but I hope they will add English soon. If you really want one now I guess you can sort of get around with Google Translate or Babelfish.

P.S. Maybe we should add "lBook" to the forum title...

Last edited by JSWolf; 01-24-2008 at 08:51 AM. Reason: edited to remove eReader from the topic
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:43 AM   #2
danara
Aficionado
danara began at the beginning.

Device: V3, iLiad, Cybook
Well, it is a bit cheaper than Apollo XXI - 299.95 Euro which is also within the EU.

Where is iScriptum located?
danara is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
eLiNK
Addict
eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.

Device: PRS-505, KDXG
danara
Estonia
eLiNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:37 AM   #4
danara
Aficionado

OK thanks. I just wanted to know which one was closer to me Spain's Apollo XXI or iScript.

Last edited by danara; 02-01-2008 at 02:14 AM.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:48 AM   #5
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
And the English (well, sort of ) shop is open
www.iscriptum.eu
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2008, 11:54 AM   #6
xelen
xelen began at the beginning.

Device: lbook
i bought one

hi everybody, i bought one lbook from iscriptum... they sent me one the very next day... they are reliable..

It took 7 days by standard estonian post to Slovakia.
xelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:35 AM   #7
sweetcream
sweetcream began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Ibooks from Iscriptum are cheaper but come with much smaller internal memory (<10mb). I regret not getting the Spanish Apollo one now....
sweetcream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 02:56 PM   #8
j.robinson
j.robinson began at the beginning.

Device: lBook® eReader V3
IBook memory same as V3. Look here:
http://www.iscriptum.eu/index.php?productID=1
http://www.lbook.com.ua/ru/lBOOK/lBook%20eReader%20V3
and V3:
http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/E...tail.asp?id=41
j.robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:35 AM   #9
donCalpe
donCalpe began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR1000S
Apollo Hanlin comes with 450 MB internal memory. (Hanlin V3R2)
donCalpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:56 AM   #10
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Quote:
Originally Posted by donCalpe View Post
Apollo Hanlin comes with 450 MB internal memory. (Hanlin V3R2)
That's a relatively recent development. I ordered mine from ApolloXXI in early February, and was to have been the first customer to get the V3R2, but that didn't pan out. The freshly delivered batch from which my order was filled still had the 10 MB V3R1.
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #11
danara
Aficionado

There was a phase in / phase out period at Apollo XXI, but now all Black V3s are coming with 450MB internal memory.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:53 PM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by danara View Post
There was a phase in / phase out period at Apollo XXI, but now all Black V3s are coming with 450MB internal memory.
That's the Hanlin device, yes? What other new features does it have? Is there an English version available?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:56 PM   #13
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
That's the Hanlin device, yes? What other new features does it have? Is there an English version available?
Yup, Apollo XXI sells the lBook V3, which is essentially the Hanlin V3 with a somewhat modified firmware. And yes, the device supports English. As far as new features in the V3R2 go, I have no idea beyond the larger internal flash drive.
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote