Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 01:33 AM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Audible $4.95 Win-Win Sale (Members Only) - [SALE ENDED]

Looks like Audible is having another $4.95 sale for members!

200+ Titles for $4.95 Sale ends March 13 11AM EST

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-10-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I am so loving this sale! I've bought 3 books so far and on my last purchase I got a pop up for a surprise sale which said I could choose one title from a list for 4.95. There was about 30 additional titles on the list from the actually win-win sale and actually one I wanted.
Advert
Old 03-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
I've had the surprise pop-up a few times, I don't think there is anything left in that list I want.

I bought 2 books from this sale the first day, then browsed some more yesterday and bought 3 more. I'm weak. But an audiobook for the price of a fancy coffee is hard to resist.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Thankfully there was only 1 book I wanted so I got it.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
I've had the surprise pop-up a few times, I don't think there is anything left in that list I want.

I bought 2 books from this sale the first day, then browsed some more yesterday and bought 3 more. I'm weak. But an audiobook for the price of a fancy coffee is hard to resist.
I never saw me as an audiobook person but I am! I have to have a good narrator though. Lorelei King who does the Plum books amazes me with her talent. I read the books first and now listening to series in audio. I picked up a total 4 audio books in this sale and used my free credit for another. My ebook reading is seriously suffering at the moment.
Advert
Old 02-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #6
Rh3a
Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I don't see the books.
Could someone make a list?
Old 02-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #7
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
This is from last year (2012)....
Old 02-08-2013, 06:52 PM   #8
Rh3a
Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Wow! I haven't noticed!
I was browsing Audible and I came across some discounted books marked "Win Win Sale", so I thought they're currently having a sale.

http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B002UZLGM4
http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B0032G4DMK
http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B0055EBH6W
http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B007OXLE60
http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B0035H7XBE

Last edited by Rh3a; 02-08-2013 at 07:00 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #9
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
This is old information. The sale has ended.

Thread

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 02-08-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Closed Thread