Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 09:45 PM   #106
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@GimmeN289plz: To send the link for the image, you need to enable Private Messages in your control panel.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:31 PM   #107
GimmeN289plz
GimmeN289plz began at the beginning.

Device: N289
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@GimmeN289plz: To send the link for the image, you need to enable Private Messages in your control panel.
And how might I do that? Every time I click on Private Messages in my user CP it says I don't have permission to access this page.
Advert
Old 07-07-2017, 02:51 AM   #108
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimmeN289plz View Post
And how might I do that? Every time I click on Private Messages in my user CP it says I don't have permission to access this page.
You need to enable PMs on the "Edit Options" page. If there isn't an option to do this, talk to a moderator. Hopefully they can fix it.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:17 PM   #109
GimmeN289plz

Quote:
You need to enable PMs on the "Edit Options" page. If there isn't an option to do this, talk to a moderator. Hopefully they can fix it.
Looks like it should be good now.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:10 PM   #110
GimmeN289plz

Quote:
Quote:
Bump!
Advert
Old 07-10-2017, 10:59 PM   #111
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Sorry, it isn't. I tried and I got:

Quote:
GimmeN289plz has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Make sure you don't have the moderators and contacts option set.
Old 07-14-2017, 07:00 PM   #112
GimmeN289plz

Quote:
Sorry, it isn't. I tried and I got:

Make sure you don't have the moderators and contacts option set.
This is getting ridiculous. I am a very technical guy and I can't for the life of me figure out this message garbage. I've read every individual setting. Can someone please provide me with the link some other way.

LITERALLY ANYTHING! I CAN'T WASTE ANY MORE TIME THIS IS TIME SENSITIVE!

PLEASE HELP!
Old 07-14-2017, 08:20 PM   #113
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Sorry. The PM settings don't become available immediately as part of antispam measures.

Be patient and maybe participate a bit in other forums here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 07-14-2017, 09:55 PM   #114
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
This is getting ridiculous. I am a very technical guy and I can't for the life of me figure out this message garbage. I've read every individual setting. Can someone please provide me with the link some other way.
I have no idea why you don't have the ability to enable PMs. As PeterT said, it is probably an anti-spam measure, but there are plenty of people who make a single post to request an image and PMs are enabled. That suggests it is something the details you gave when signing up. The most likely would be something about the email address you used. The site might consider the domain to be suspicious. It's been a long time since I signed up, but I think the site sends a confirmation email of some sort, but still allows you to log in. Did you respond to this?
Quote:
LITERALLY ANYTHING! I CAN'T WASTE ANY MORE TIME THIS IS TIME SENSITIVE!

PLEASE HELP!
First, yelling won't get you anywhere, and is much more likely to get you ignored. Secondly, this is an open, free forum where people are responding because they want to help, not because it's there job. Thirdly, how on earth can getting an ereader that is over five years old fixed be time sensitive. And lastly, if this is so time sensitive, why are you taking so long to respond.

The only other suggestion I have is to contact a moderator or post in "Feedback" forum to ask, politely, for help.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:31 PM   #115
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@GimmeN289plz: PM sent.

Do you know what you did to get the PM enabled?
Old 08-21-2017, 07:37 PM   #116
DanielPol
DanielPol began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WiFi N289
May I also ask for SD image for N289?

Thank you,
Daniel
Old 08-21-2017, 09:52 PM   #117
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:53 PM   #118
DanielPol
DanielPol began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WiFi N289
Thank you!!! Everything runs great!!!
Old 12-13-2017, 03:14 PM   #119
spokethedog
spokethedog began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo original
May I also ask for SD image for N289?

Thank you,

Len
Old 12-13-2017, 05:41 PM   #120
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread

Tags
n647 firmware requested