Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-10-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
The Karen Jones
The Karen Jones began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Get your Free copy today of my children's book Camel Lot: A Misplaced Adventure

Three siblings, Arty, Lance, and Gwen, set off for their Mother’s forbidden flower garden to play. They dream up the grand kingdom of Camel Lot with a courageous king, a daring knight, and a princess with a pink magical unicorn. But somewhere else in the garden, trouble is brewing. It’s not their orange tabby, Marlin; it’s the neighbor-boy, Dwayne.

Camel Lot is a fantasy adventure for bedtime or anytime. Written to be read aloud to children of any age or read alone by children ages 8-12. Approximately 3,400 words with full-color images.

http://amzn.com/B009G9H5XQ

#kindle
The Karen Jones is offline   Reply With Quote