Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 09-25-2011, 11:31 PM   #1
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
A big thanks from my daughter

About twelve months ago, we purchased a second hand Sony PRS-300 for our middle daughter's Christmas present. She loves her ereader and brings it over once in a while for me to add more books to it for her.

Not more than a week ago she asked me to load up her ereader with some classics, particularly those of Emily Bronte and Jane Austin. (She is a busy young Mum, with precious little time to read as well)

Even though I had used Mobileread's excellent Patricia Clark Memorial Library previously, I was very pleased to see superb ebook editions of several of those authors works. Each copy is superbly formatted and edited.

Many thanks to those members who spend the time creating such works for us all to enjoy at no cost. Particular thanks to HarryT come from myself and my daughter Alison.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
I think MR should have a kind of merit badge for major contributors to the lib.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
I think MR should have a kind of merit badge for major contributors to the lib.
Interesting idea. Of course then you have to determine what counts as a 'major' contribution. # of books total? Omnibus vs. individual books? Best formatted? etc. And then come up with an image file that looks good. I'd say something that includes Patricia's name would be a given.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote