Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-18-2013, 06:36 AM   #16
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
I have attached the spec_webpage.pdf file. Are the articles you mention on this page? Are they under the magazine column? If not then they cannot be fetched by this recipe. Do you want articles fetched from somewhere else? then put the link to the place you want the articles fetched from. We can write a separate recipe for that.

As I said in a pm to you if you want all the articles in features all you have to do is do the download once a week. The articles that are in features but not on the mainpage are more than a week old. So if you do the download once a week you will not miss any articles.

Last edited by Krittika Goyal; 01-18-2013 at 06:41 AM.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #17
Spectrum
Zealot
Spectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enoughSpectrum will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad 1 and iPad 4, KF HD 8.9"
Thanks Krittika. I will look into it once my Internet at home is fixed. Wrong power supply to the modem/router fried it. New router on the way...
Spectrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
recipe, request, spectator, web