Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-05-2019, 06:55 PM   #1
JackErbes
Enthusiast
JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.

Device: K4 Non Touch, Fire HD (3rd Gen)
Android Phone Cloud Library EPUB and Audiobook Storage

I download audiobooks from my local library's Cloud Library page and they are stored on my Samsung S9 phone. I listen to them with the Cloud Library android application. When I download the audiobooks they are generally described as being mp3 files on the source servers.

My phone has a file system and I can see at least some of that with the My Files app. But I can't seem to find any mp3 files anywhere or any folder that seen to be associated with the Cloud Library app.

Is part of my phone's android file system hidden from me? If so, is there a way to view the hidden portion?

If the audiobook mp3 files are saved into files of a different format what are the file names used? And where would they be located?

Any links or other help with the android Cloud Library is appreciated.

Jack

Last edited by JackErbes; 11-06-2019 at 07:56 AM.
JackErbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 12:56 PM   #2
JackErbes
Enthusiast
JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.JackErbes is no e-book dilettante.

Device: K4 Non Touch, Fire HD (3rd Gen)
I think I found my own answer here:

https://www.androidauthority.com/pho...lained-744100/

And if I understand it, that is a lot of stuff you can't see unless you unlock and root a android phone.

This page is not encouraging as far as seeing much more:

https://www.androidcentral.com/root#F

It says there that ".. all the U.S. versions of the Galaxy S9 are locked up and encrypted..."

Jack

Last edited by JackErbes; 11-06-2019 at 03:21 PM.
JackErbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert