Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM   #115351
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 8+ & iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Right ... I'll just have my tentacled friend in Vat 4 extract the Guinness from the deep freeze ... I offered to share ... plus toss a stray lizard his way ...
Unfortunately your tentacled friend wasn’t so invulnerable. Fortunately these fried calamari turned out wonderful!
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
almost there..., ereader winz thursday, guinness for mind control, i won, no towels!, race to 111111th post, renew your win often!, thread that never ends, towels all the way!!!, towels are essential!