Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 06-15-2019, 10:53 AM   #28351
ReadingManiac
Genre Jumper
ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Wow, this thread moves fast! I've been reading some non-fiction but about to start Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens and getting back to Wheel of Time.
ReadingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:43 AM   #28352
RobertLCollins
Groupie
RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Over the past few days I re-read Expecting Someone Taller and Who's Afraid of Beowulf, both by Tom Holt. I read them when they first came out. I decided to re-read them to get into a good frame of mind for a project I've started. Both are light fantasy with classic myths meeting the modern world. The first is about the Ring Cycle, while the other is about Viking Sagas. They both have sudden endings, though I still feel that the one in the first novel just feels better. They're both fun reads, though not as funny as I remembered.
RobertLCollins is offline   Reply With Quote