Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-07-2021, 12:56 PM   #1
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
B&N 25% off E-book Preorders Oct 7th Only

This is the first time I'd seen a coupon code for ebooks at B&N. Details say thousands of books included. I see several big name authors. Prices range from $1.99 - $15.99.

Today only Oct 7th
Code: EBOOK25

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/25-...rders/_/N-2w37
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 01:41 PM   #2
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Interesting, these all look like agency titles. Seems like B&N is saying 5% of something is better than 30% of nothing (assuming their agency cut is still 30%). B&N will remain an non-entity to me until I can download the files again.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2021, 06:13 PM   #3
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Interesting, these all look like agency titles. Seems like B&N is saying 5% of something is better than 30% of nothing (assuming their agency cut is still 30%). B&N will remain an non-entity to me until I can download the files again.
Same here. Once, I made a point of trying to buy my ebooks from B&N, back in my early e-reading days in order to support them. When they took away the ability to download the files, my buying stopped. No intention of doing any further shopping for ebooks at B&N.

I had a largish credit with them from an ebook settlement at the time, spent it on print books as Christmas gifts for my family and was done with B&N.

Kobo, Google and Amazon still have my ebook business.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote