Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 12-28-2012, 05:32 AM   #16
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by centhena View Post
Some of my covers aren't showing up in Cover View. Could this be why?
... Should I just resize or grab differently sized cover images? I'm unsure of what size I'd be needing for the PaperWhite cover images.
... Could this be my problem and if so could you point me in the right direction to try and fix it? Thanks! )
I don't think cover size is your problem. I don't have a Kindle of any kind, but in theory the cover thumbnail issue with the Paper White has been fixed since calibre 9.3.

Quote:
Release: 0.9.3 [19 Oct, 2012]

Bug Fixes
  • Kindle driver: Increase the size of the cover thumbnails sent by calibre to the device. This fixes the problem of cover thumbnails not showing up on the PaperWhite
Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #17
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
the cover thumbnail issue with the Paper White has been fixed since calibre 9.3.
I'm using 9.11 and just about to upgrade to 9.12 so it should be working then. :o\ It's not all my covers just some. I just don't understand why I can't get them to load. :o(
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote