Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 10-27-2018, 12:38 PM   #1
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Need ROM

I bricked my Tolino Shine 2 HD. Has anyone got a copy of the original ROM that I can install onto the SD card inside?

Thanks
slm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 01:32 AM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by slm View Post
I bricked my Tolino Shine 2 HD. Has anyone got a copy of the original ROM that I can install onto the SD card inside?
I've been looking but (so far) haven't found any SD Card images. I'll keep trying. Hopefully someone who knows more about hacking the Tolino will jump in here. If it was a Kobo, there is a whole section for images on those.

Sorry. Just wanted to let you know you post hasn't been ignored.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2018, 04:18 PM   #3
Waldy
Connoisseur
Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo,Tolino,BN,PB,Kindle,Likebook,Inkbook
@ slm PM sent.
Waldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 02:40 PM   #4
borba0
borba0 began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Shine HD 2
Hi. Excuse me, that in my first post I ask for help, but is it possible form me to upload from any place in the web the image of Tolino Shine 2 HD firmware? I'm afraid, that while I was trying to root my device, something went wrong, so now my ebook reader is not quite efficient. Thanks for any response and help.
borba0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 09:55 AM   #5
Cr0W
Cr0W began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Shine 3; Tolino Vision 3 HD; BQ Cervantes 4
Hello Guys!
This is my first post here and unfortunately I have to ask for a favor.
Do any of you have a copy of the original ROM for Tolino Shine 3 and share with us/me?
You can send me a PM or share link in reply!

Thanks in advance!
Cr0W is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2020, 12:32 PM   #6
Waldy
Connoisseur
Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

@Cr0W PM sent.
Old 06-30-2020, 11:57 AM   #7
epidemya
epidemya began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch 905C
Hi.
I have a Tolino Shine 1 updated to the latest firmware.
I would like to put an image with android or get root to be able to install apk.
Can someone send me instructions and downloads privately.
Thank you
epidemya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 12:48 AM   #8
borba0
borba0 began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Shine HD 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by slm View Post

Thanks

I got one. But I'm not sure, if it is orignal. Keep in touch, because I need to check it.
borba0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 02:55 PM   #9
Grzesiek
Grzesiek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'd like ask the same. Is there a place where I could find older Tolino's firmwares?
I need a 12.1.0 version of firmware for Tolino Shine 3
Grzesiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:32 PM   #10
Waldy
Connoisseur

@Grzesiek
pm sent.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:46 PM   #11
dubadu
dubadu began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Shine 3
Hi,

as I messed up my tolino shine 3 sdcard, I need a firmware image to restore.

Thank you.
dubadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 03:10 AM   #12
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubadu View Post
as I messed up my tolino shine 3 sdcard, I need a firmware image to restore.
Here with a 1 GB system partition, but you have to enlarge the Tolino partition by the non-partitioned part.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 12-09-2020 at 03:12 AM.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote