Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 10-24-2019, 10:36 PM   #1
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android S5
Free How-to eBook on Kindle Create

For anyone interested, I've written a free ebook in PDF format that describes, in simple step-by-step detail, how to create reflowable ebooks, fixed format ebooks and paperback books using MS Word, LibreOffice Writer or OpenOffice Writer with Kindle Create. This ebook does not cover how to create Comic Books with KC.

This free ebook is just a cut down or bare-bones version of my how-to Kindle Create ebook that I will soon be releasing as a published ebook on Amazon Kindle and other epub retailers. The bare-bones version should also contain more than enough information to help you publish your book/ebook using Kindle Create. The paid-for version of my KC book will have at least 6 extra chapters that will cover things like: Recovering your master files from a KPF file, Recovering your master Word doc from a PDF file, How to convert KPF to epub format, Troubleshooting Q&A etc. Perhaps the biggest advantage in using my ebook is that you wont have to continually search the internet for all the Kindle documentation that you will need to format and publish your book or ebook using KC because its all in one place -- in my free ebook. My ebook is also up to date and there's also best practice advice, workflow tips and other formatting advice that you wont find anywhere else but in my ebook. See below for the download link.

You should also be aware that when I eventually publish my paid-for ebook, I will either remove this thread or disable the link below. So -- between now and Jan 2020 -- will be your only chance to get this free ebook.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf USING_KINDLE_CREATE.pdf (12.38 MB, 1024 views)

Last edited by slowsmile; 10-25-2019 at 01:14 AM.
slowsmile is offline   Reply With Quote