Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-10-2019, 03:36 AM   #16
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The full list showed when I hit the backspace - not tried it with a letter - I like space 'cos I don't have to think :lol:

I often search for the same few things in several books - eg Yalta, Tehran, Potsdam, Casablana etc - seeing the list means I don't forget one in the next book

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 12:22 PM   #17
unicornzvi
unicornzvi began at the beginning.

Device: Linux laptop
Not sure if this is an issue with version 4.3 specifically as I just upgraded from a very outdated version of Calibre to 4.3, but a couple of books I had no problem opening before now won't open with the e-book viewer, or rather they'll open and display the cover image but won't flip pages and the ToC is empty.
The book will open properly in Ockular and ebook editor so the file isn't damaged, but I can't read them in the ebook viewer
unicornzvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 08:58 PM   #18
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Then open a ticket and attach one of these non-viewable files.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 08:41 AM   #19
svenlind
Addict
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Mini 5, Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Kythe
The toolbar is dockable. Grab the bar in the Left margin and move it to where you want it.
(my pref was the Right edge)
Thank you for that info, I also prefer the right side
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 06:18 AM   #20
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post

And if it's going to be keyboard focused, I don't think it's working quite right. I can arrow down, but only the letter(s) typed are searched for.

IE, I search, type 't', arrow down to previously searched 'tomorrow', hit enter, search highlights the next 't'.

https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...a4e9dae69c79aa
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 11:45 AM   #21
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote