Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-13-2019, 02:05 AM   #16
Pulpmeister
Wizard
Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Or a camera lens brush....
Pulpmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 03:29 AM   #17
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Nothing wrong with keeping a can of Compressed Air AROUND.

Just don't use it on the outside of things you don't want dust and things INSIDE of, when they were not there to begin with.
Where did I learn that I had been servicing things poorly? A class on how to maintain my wife's (then) new 5 thread serger. (She took me along, because I kept things running. And yes, I can run a sewing machine just fine. OTOH she can MAKE stuff that does not have 'sew here dummy' marks )

A very soft artists brush (natural fibers. less static), to dislodge the big stuff, FRESHLY CLEAN Micro-fibre cloth next, then a screen wipe towelette (or a barely damp micro fiber. Never spray directly onto the target. Spray the cloth, then wipe).
Jepp, I often see people recommending canned air for sewing machine cleaning on sewing forums. But it is the wrongest thing one can use. The air just pushes the dirt deeper into the machine. A very good thing to get into small crevices is a pipe cleaner. Just make sure to bend it a bit back on itself, because the cut edge of the inner wire is very sharp and leaves scratches behind.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote