Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
Books0nBoard
Books0nBoard began at the beginning.

Device: all
Thumbs up BooksOnBoard is offering the lowest prices

Hey everyone,

BooksOnBoard is offering the best deals on eBooks anywhere this week only!
We're discounting every eligible eBook title* at or below list cost.
We'll match any competitor's price and sweeten the deal with Rewards Dollars if the title is eligible.
We're the only store that lets you earn money when you shop by awarding Rewards Dollars toward future purchases.
We support all platforms, even Kindle-- that's why we've got Kindle links below every purchase!
The total cost of books at BooksOnBoard is ALWAYS the best!

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.php
Books0nBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Nice spam. It's one thing when a regular forum member posts something like this. It's different when the store itself does it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Books0nBoard View Post
BooksOnBoard is offering the best deals on eBooks anywhere this week only!
No Diesel is still cheaper on the titles I checked.

Quote:
We're the only store that lets you earn money when you shop by awarding Rewards Dollars toward future purchases.
No you're not the only store with a rewards program.

Quote:
The total cost of books at BooksOnBoard is ALWAYS the best!
In my experience BoB while generally competitive isn't usually the cheapest.

I think BoB is a good store, but...

Last edited by AnemicOak; 03-06-2012 at 12:39 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
I bought approximately a dozen books from BoB in December. After that their prices went up. Now I see that the items in my wishlist have gone cheaper. Not all of the books I searched are better priced than what other stores offer, but you can still find bargains at BoB if you search around their site.

Last edited by slex; 03-06-2012 at 03:02 PM.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
No Diesel is still cheaper on the titles I checked.
Diesel wouldn't let me purchase books due to georestrictions, so for some people it is not an option.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by slex View Post
Diesel wouldn't let me purchase books due to georestrictions, so for some people it is not an option.
That's fine, but wasn't at all my point when I posted about price. I was posting my personal experieces in books I checked.

(Geo restrictions should be the same at all stores???)
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #6
slex
Addict

Quote:
That's fine, but wasn't at all my point when I posted about price. I was posting my personal experieces in books I checked.

I can't buy from BN and Diesel at all. There are only some books at Amazon, Kobo, and BoB that I can't buy, most are accessible.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:37 AM   #7
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:

Nope......
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheap ebooks