Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-25-2008, 07:07 AM   #61
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Looks like they still have some in stock over at Words Gear shop:
http://www2.enekoshop.jp/shop/wordsg...&item_id=39911
I used DankeDanke to reship mine.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:26 AM   #62
brightiyz
brightiyz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 500
Still elusive Wordsgear

I have contacted dankedanke over a week ago and they are trying to locate one even after I have sent them to amazon jp and enokoshop. It is being processed now however if there is anyone here from Japan that could locate one just in case I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know if you can locate one from any other source. Thank you for the help and I hope to be a new addition to the wordsgear owning family.
brightiyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2008, 12:23 PM   #63
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ouch, looks like they took down the Words Gear shop. I guess they really meant it when they said "end of production"...
Yahoo Actions has one at the moment.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:19 PM   #64
brightiyz
brightiyz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 500
Failure to locate the elusive Panasonic Wordsgear

After several e-mails back and forth from dankedanke they have failed to locate the panasonic wordsgear even after taking my money. I appreciate the help I have received however the auction that was posted ended within 24 hours and being that I don't understand japanese wasn't able to obtain it. Any further help would be appreciated however at this point I'm not keeping my hopes up.

brightiyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:18 AM   #65
hswang6802
hswang6802 began at the beginning.

Device: SE p990i
help!! do anyone have the bookshelf software?

as title
help!! do anyone have the bookshelf software to connet the wordsgear and PC?
because i found the the official web site is down.
And i lost my software..
please help...
hswang6802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #66
stasys
Zealot
stasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo, Paperwhite
I have some software - put it here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/16838622...om_1_.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/16838622...ck_1_.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/16838622...shelf.zip.html
Last one is my bookshelf translation to English (replace original exec with this one).
stasys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:52 PM   #67
hswang6802
hswang6802 began at the beginning.

Device: SE p990i
Thank you stasys

Thank you very much for the softwares.
Do u have the PDF software(can put PDF file to the gear)
I had bought it before, so my account is verified to use it. But i loss the file.
Do anyone have it , thanks.
hswang6802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #68
stasys
Zealot
stasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enough

This software is not transferable - once I've reinstalled windows and needed to buy it again And now I'm changing my computer. So I do not know what we shall do with this soft. Maybe someone from forum speaks Japanese and can search for us on Japan web sites what happened with this soft?
Old 03-17-2009, 03:01 AM   #69
claude_97131
claude_97131 began at the beginning.

Device: BKE T3
The Words Gear's softwares

Hi! Stasys

I'm in China, and I got one WG from a local dealer, but in china we have no access to many of foreign websites, so I couldn't reach saidoku.com to download it's software, neither to buy the PDF connector.

Could you please put your files again, because I found they are not there any more, that's very helpful for me and maybe someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasys View Post
I have some software - put it here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/16838622...om_1_.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/16838622...ck_1_.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/16838622...shelf.zip.html
Last one is my bookshelf translation to English (replace original exec with this one).
claude_97131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:07 AM   #70
claude_97131
claude_97131 began at the beginning.

Device: BKE T3
H! I'm in China, and I got one WG too from a local deal, but you know in china we have no access for so many foreign website, so I couldn't reach www.saidoku.com to download the needed software, neigther to buy the PDF connector, or maybe the site doesn't exist any more?

Could you help please to give a copy of the bookcase and epublish softs? The files you've put in the site you metioned are not availiable any more.

Many thanx!
claude_97131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:41 AM   #71
stasys
Zealot

Here it is again:
http://rapidshare.com/files/21132137...om_1_.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/21132137...ck_1_.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/21132137...shelf.zip.html
Unfortunately those saidoku bastard shut their web site, so no pdf available. Maybe someone from Japan can help?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:01 AM   #72
lovesweetsw
lovesweetsw began at the beginning.

Device: words gear
i have one but i couldnt find the way to read ebook

i am chinese i have bought the WG 3weeks ago but i cant vist the flow site www.saidoku.com. so i cant get the software "sd videowriter" and do you know how can i play movie in WG

and who want buy the WG can connect me i can buy it from china for you !
lovesweetsw@yahoo.com.cn
lovesweetsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:44 AM   #73
igorsk
Wizard

On the SD card, make the following folder:
S:\SD_VIDEO\PRL001
In it, put your movies in ASF format (I forgot the proper resolution, probably 320x200), named MOL001.ASF, MOL002.ASF etc.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:06 AM   #74
lovesweetsw
lovesweetsw began at the beginning.

Device: words gear
thankyou upstairs but i have got another problem when i use it to look chinese book i only can see these like "丒LAN働乕僽儖側偳偼惓忢偵愙懕偝傟偰偄傑偡偐丠

丒僼傽僀傾僂僅乕儖僜僼僩偱杮僜僼僩僂僃傾偐傜僀儞僞乕僱僢僩傊偺傾僋僙僗傪僽儘僢僋偟偰偄傑 偣傫偐丠

仸乽偍抦傜偣乿僒僀僩偑儊儞僥僫儞僗傪峴偭偰偄傞応崌偼昞帵偝傟側偄偙偲偑偁傝傑偡丅 HOW could i read chinese books?
lovesweetsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:31 AM   #75
igorsk
Wizard

I don't think it supports Chinese. You might have some luck with PDF but I'm not sure how to activate the PDF converter.