Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-25-2011, 04:50 AM   #1
solomong
solomong began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Newbie from the Shaky Isles, solomong

Hi,
I'm an aging complete novice where ebooks are concerned.
My Kindle arrived today and I am trying to work out what
I must do.
I'll be a receiver of help, rather than a helper, for some time, I guess.
I hope I won't be too demanding!
solomong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:42 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Solomong. You'll find a lot of advice and help in the Kindle-dedicated sub forum here at MR. Happy Kindling and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote