Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-28-2021, 07:58 AM   #181
jago25_98
Zealot
jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jago25_98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: n35 p800 n30
I think I've found a better solution:
Keep an phone at home and remotely connect into that.
No, wait! The only app that can do this phone to phone I've found is AirMirror and it needs root on the serving phone.

By the way, watch out with VMOS. Chinese made. Many permissions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
So running a VM on a website to bypass hardware restrictions......It seems simpler to run a VM on the device. But would it be possible. I remember the ThinApps: Software encapsuled in a VM with all necessary dependencies to make them portable. That's really what's needed for Android, too.

It's still going: ThinApps

Apparently, VM on Android it is called vmos.

Seeing that they discuss Xposed in the FAQ it is geared towards hacking.
Some other interesting points:
- Why can't I use the SIM card to make a call?
This function is currently under developing.
- Why can't I use NFC?
It's under developing.
- Why does the phone stuck and became very hot?
The real phone configuration is not good enough.

Still going to try installing the apk-file. If my Hisense runs hot, I'll let you know.

Last edited by jago25_98; 01-28-2021 at 08:03 AM.
jago25_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 12:58 PM   #182
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The Hisense A7 CC is said to have been released.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=337081
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote