Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-07-2021, 06:35 AM   #586
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Can a condition be used to grey out a chain when there is currently another job running?
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:37 AM   #587
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Another job as in calibre job? Or do you mean another chain or event? If you mean calibre job, you can try the following template function (copy past into module editor):

Code:
from calibre_plugins.action_chains.templates import TemplateFunction

class IsJobsRunning(TemplateFunction):

name = 'is_jobs_running'
    arg_count = 0

def evaluate(self, formatter, kwargs, mi, locals):
        gui = self.plugin_action.gui
        jobs = [job.id for job in gui.job_manager.unfinished_jobs()]
        if jobs:
            return 1
        else:
            return ''

Last edited by capink; 06-07-2021 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Add missing import
capink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:16 AM   #588
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, Calibre job. Specifically I want to prevent accidentally running my "update fanfic on device" while it's still uploading the files to the device. I'll try that thank you.
Old 06-27-2021, 12:24 PM   #589
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Is there any known way for AC to apply title casing to a column? I figure it might be possible with a template in single-field edit but I have no idea where to start with that so hoping there's an easier way.
Old 06-27-2021, 01:16 PM   #590
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Edit: See the post below.

Last edited by capink; 06-27-2021 at 02:10 PM.
Old 06-27-2021, 01:37 PM   #591
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
In single field edit you can use the template
Code:
program:
    titlecase($field)
where $field is the source data.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 02:39 PM   #592
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Thank you.
Old 07-06-2021, 12:32 PM   #593
jbacelar
Interested in the matter
jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
Unhappy

Action Chains 1.9.1
Search and replace does not work!
Validation error: Action (Search And Replace) is not currently available
jbacelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 01:37 PM   #594
capink
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbacelar View Post
Action Chains 1.9.1
Search and replace does not work!
Validation error: Action (Search And Replace) is not currently available
I am not able to replicate this. Can you post the full log? Also please export the chain and post the zip file.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:26 PM   #595
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Something I find interesting is that the error says "Search And Replace" while in my AC, the menu says "Search and Replace." Is it case-sensitive?
Old 07-07-2021, 02:25 AM   #596
jbacelar
Interested in the matter
jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Something I find interesting is that the error says "Search And Replace" while in my AC, the menu says "Search and Replace." Is it case-sensitive?
Exactly! Yes sir, that is having a clear mind.
Thanks a lot!
Although, for the moment, I stick with version 1.9 since I would have to define, again, almost a hundred search and replace.
Old 07-07-2021, 03:45 AM   #597
capink
Wizard

I will post a version that will automatically convert them.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:39 AM   #598
capink
Wizard

reserved.

Last edited by capink; 07-07-2021 at 12:13 PM.
Old 07-07-2021, 12:08 PM   #599
jbacelar
Interested in the matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by capink View Post
Please test the attached version.
Everything works correctly.
Old 07-07-2021, 02:38 PM   #600
Hortensia
Enthusiast
Hortensia began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Libra 2
Configuring Calibre actions

Hello,

I am trying to perform a set of actions after filling/correcting the content of my custom colums and before sending the ebooks to my Kindle. I managed to set some Calibre actions but I would like to skip the interfaces as I am always selecting the same options.

The actions I want to do are:
  • Remove all formats except AZW3
  • Regenerate the cover (already set to be based on custom columns content)
  • Embed metadata
  • Send the ebook to the Kindle
  • Modify the content of a custom column indicating the book status

Should I use something else than Calibre actions to select directly the parameters? If that's the case, what do I need?

Thank you!
Hortensia is offline   Reply With Quote