Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 06-19-2021, 06:01 AM   #1
creative-writer
creative-writer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
How do I download Sigil?

I can't find where to download Sigil for Mac on the Sigil website and all I can find is 'dodgy' websites that offer it up for free download.

Anybody give me a genuine link to download Sigil for Mac as they all seem very dodgy to me.
creative-writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 07:01 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
did you try the link (from here) in the sticky: downloading Sigil ?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 07:12 AM   #3
creative-writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
did you try the link (from here) in the sticky: downloading Sigil ?
Your link does not work?
Old 06-19-2021, 07:18 AM   #4
creative-writer

Ok, figured it out from here, in the end. Thanks theducks for getting me in the right area.
Old 06-19-2021, 07:32 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by creative-writer View Post
I can't find where to download Sigil for Mac on the Sigil website and all I can find is 'dodgy' websites that offer it up for free download.

Anybody give me a genuine link to download Sigil for Mac as they all seem very dodgy to me.
The Sigil website (the "Get" section) has a link that leads to the latest release of Sigil on Github (which includes downloads for all platforms).

The Important Links section of the Sigil Github Wiki has a link to the latest release.

The sticky section of the Sigil user forums here on Mobileread have threads that have links to the latest Sigil downloads (and other important links) and to the Sigil Wiki on Github.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:36 AM   #6
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
And the links from the sticky take you to the correct place.

Last edited by KevinH; 06-19-2021 at 03:49 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 02:45 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
And the links from the sticky tale you to the correct place.
I did test before I posted ...just in case
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote