Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-21-2017, 12:11 AM   #1846
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
For my book club ladies who can't reach their families and relatives in Puerto Rico.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:47 PM   #1847
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
I need candles, prayers and whatever you think will help for a friend. She is having major internal issues including her gall bladder and intestines.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2017, 09:36 PM   #1848
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I hope things turn out well for her, her family and her friends.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 08:33 AM   #1849
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I hope your friend's medical problems will soon be sorted out cinisajoy.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 03:33 PM   #1850
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I need candles, prayers and whatever you think will help for a friend. She is having major internal issues including her gall bladder and intestines.
My own gallbladder experience.

There are three types of gallbladder attacks.

1. Gallbladder is over used. In. This case lay off fats, dairy and veggies. Let it rest a day or so.

2. Gallbladder is full of bile causing it to have spasms. In this case they need to get the bile moving. A salad of iceburg lettuce, cabbage and carrots will do the trick. Milk, ice cream or in an emergency chocolate. I keep bite size Snickers hidden they have many times stopped an attack but I have to eat a salad at least twice a week to keep the bile moving. Bile that stays stagnant can become infected. It can feel like a tennis ball under the rib cage when it's too full.

3. Gallbladder throws out gallstones. This attack hurts bad. it's one of the most excruciating pains there is. Some women have said it just as bad as labor. I usually wind up vomiting from the pain which in my case dislodges the stone. It happens at random. Nothing you can do other than prescription meds or surgery to stop stones.

My triggers are too much hamburger like a quarter pounder. No one needs that much burger at one time. Eat normal size. Too much liquid drank at one time has been known to throw a stone. Usually tea for me or soda. I'm talking like 44oz cup. I can't eat eggs for breakfast, hamburgers for lunch and salad for dinner. I have to pick and choose my fats for the day.

I've had gallbladder issues since 1999 so I'm well familiar with all three. If they can have surgery and afford it then that's the best option. Do know you can wind up with dump syndrome. So weigh the pros and cons. Most get it out and have no issues at all but some spend the rest of their life camped by the bathroom. There are meds you can take that dissolves Stones but most doctors won't go this route believe me I know. None of that natural flushes out there work. It's pure fiction.

Fasting and dieting are no no when dealing with your gallbladder. Consistency is key here. Fat moves bile and so does certain veggies.

Sent from my XT1528

Last edited by Blossom; 09-24-2017 at 03:35 PM.
Advert
Old 09-24-2017, 06:51 PM   #1851
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

She is throwing up bile.
She has also had cancer in her intestines before.
My grandmother and my mom have both had their gallbladders removed.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:12 PM   #1852
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
She is throwing up bile.
She has also had cancer in her intestines before.
My grandmother and my mom have both had their gallbladders removed.
If she is puking bile her gallbladder has burst. She needs to be in the ER for emergency surgery. It can do that or go gangrene you have to be careful.

Sent from my XT1528
Old 09-24-2017, 08:31 PM   #1853
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If she is puking bile her gallbladder has burst. She needs to be in the ER for emergency surgery. It can do that or go gangrene you have to be careful.

Sent from my XT1528
She is in the hospital.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:00 PM   #1854
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Because I don't have a phone I just found out my sister was rushed to the hospital this morning. They found a blood clot on her brain.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Old 09-27-2017, 11:03 PM   #1855
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

So sorry Blossom.

My friend had surgery for her intestines. It was a fish bone that caused major trouble. She still has her gallstones.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:01 AM   #1856
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Sorry to hear about your sister, Blossom. I hope all turns out well.

And I hope your friend is now on the mend, Cinisajoy.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:19 AM   #1857
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Because I don't have a phone I just found out my sister was rushed to the hospital this morning. They found a blood clot on her brain.

Sent from my Nexus 7
I hope the Dr's are able to successfully treat your sister's problem Blossom.
Old 09-29-2017, 11:20 AM   #1858
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
So sorry Blossom.

My friend had surgery for her intestines. It was a fish bone that caused major trouble. She still has her gallstones.
Amazing how something so small can cause so much trouble isn't it. I hope your friend is on the road to recovery Cinisajoy.
Old 09-29-2017, 11:41 AM   #1859
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Amazing how something so small can cause so much trouble isn't it. I hope your friend is on the road to recovery Cinisajoy.
We should know more by next week.
Old 09-30-2017, 07:33 AM   #1860
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Light a Virtual Candle

Quote:

Sent from my Nexus 7

Hope everything goes well and that the doctors are able to resolve the clot.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote