Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-11-2016, 03:01 PM   #1
eturgeon
Enthusiast
eturgeon began at the beginning.

Device: sony ereader
Selling my Dasung paperlike 13''

I sell it for 750$. If you're interested, send me a message.

It works fine; as I wrote on another thread, the reason I'm selling is that my eyes got better, so I'm back on LCD's. It took months to receive it, and by the time I got the device, my problem was already solved. Hardly used at all.

Last edited by eturgeon; 01-11-2016 at 03:07 PM.
eturgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 11:18 PM   #2
danielshih
danielshih began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
buy it.

Hi I want to buy it. please email me asap. daniel.shih9@gmail.com
thx!
danielshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2016, 07:41 AM   #3
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Note Pro
Hi eturgeon!

How did you solve your problem with your eyes? I followed your posts and I have similar symptoms. I am also thinking about buying Dasung monitor.

How your eyes got better?
SnowRipple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:32 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 09:00 AM   #5
eturgeon
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowRipple View Post
Hi eturgeon!

How did you solve your problem with your eyes? I followed your posts and I have similar symptoms. I am also thinking about buying Dasung monitor.

How your eyes got better?

Hi, yes I did get better. I'm not 100% recovered, but at least I can go to work. For me, time helped, simply.
Advert
Old 01-30-2017, 03:50 AM   #6
ashishcompwiz
ashishcompwiz began at the beginning.

Device: Dasung paperlike
Hi I want to buy dasung paperlike for my company

ashishcompwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:27 AM   #7
eturgeon
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishcompwiz View Post
If you are interested, I'm still selling. What is your OS ? Please note that I do not reimburse if the product is not satisfactory, or if it does not work with your specific OS. So please first make sure that your OS is supported by Dasung. After that, I'm willing to offer all the necessary proofs that the device is working correctly on my desktop windows 7 at home.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:04 PM   #8
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Note Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by eturgeon View Post
Hi, yes I did get better. I'm not 100% recovered, but at least I can go to work. For me, time helped, simply.
What do you mean? Are you making more frequent breaks from monitor or changed your work environment, better quality screens? From my experience these problems don't go away so easily.
SnowRipple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 05:52 AM   #9
ashishcompwiz
ashishcompwiz began at the beginning.

Device: Dasung paperlike
Quote:
Originally Posted by eturgeon View Post
If you are interested, I'm still selling. What is your OS ? Please note that I do not reimburse if the product is not satisfactory, or if it does not work with your specific OS. So please first make sure that your OS is supported by Dasung. After that, I'm willing to offer all the necessary proofs that the device is working correctly on my desktop windows 7 at home.
I am using Windows 10 on my laptop. Can we talk on Skype budgetteknologies or email ashish@budgetteknologies.com. That way we can communicate more well
ashishcompwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:09 AM   #10
eturgeon
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowRipple View Post
What do you mean? Are you making more frequent breaks from monitor or changed your work environment, better quality screens? From my experience these problems don't go away so easily.
I'm using a screen filter at work, and at home I spend less hours in front of the computer than I used to. After all this time, I'm still using the filter at work, although I believe I would not need it anymore. But I'm not willing to take any chances, I prefer to keep it just in case.

But the big impact came from rest, away from the computer. Rest + time.

Last edited by eturgeon; 02-06-2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old 04-01-2017, 02:23 PM   #11
huseyinkoylu1
Enthusiast
huseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Onyx Boox N96 CML
Still selling?
huseyinkoylu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:20 AM   #12
eturgeon
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseyinkoylu1 View Post
Still selling?
Yes still selling