Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-30-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I have squirrels climbing on my window screens

I'm not kidding.

The second is a baby. I think he was a little confused as to how to get down. The first is the mom.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0006.JPG
Views:	312
Size:	675.1 KB
ID:	50827   Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0004.JPG
Views:	314
Size:	670.7 KB
ID:	50828  
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Obviously casing the joint for a later home invasion!
My cats go nuts when this happens - and run away!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2010, 03:27 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Obviously casing the joint for a later home invasion!
My cats go nuts when this happens - and run away!
My dogs just sat there and stared at the squirrels.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:55 PM   #4
questionfear
Connoisseur
questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
You should name them! Chip n Dale is too obvious...
questionfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:59 PM   #5
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
Next time you see Earl the Squirrel, politely ask him if he can read. Punxsutawney Philbert, a distant relative of groundhog day mascot, Punxsutawney Phil, once joined me for breakfast in Pennsylvania, while I was having flapjacks and reading the paper. Alas, I did not have my camera ready to take a snapshot of Philbert, but Philbert looks a lot like Phil here

However, Philbert is a genuine red squirrel and not a groundhog. Steve Jobs has promised me $10,000 if I can locate an animal who can operate an iPad, and at least appear to be reading a book. (The book can even be a picture book such as Dorling Kindersley's Pets). Please do not reveal to anyone that I will be scenting the iPad with a pheromone to obtain the prize winning shot.
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert