Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-26-2010, 04:11 AM   #16
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
I would rather buy new, so I could take advantage of the warranty.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #17
nremondelli
Zealot
nremondelli is on a distinguished road

Device: none
It still has the same warranty minus twelve days. But if 12 days is that important to you, I can't fault you on that.
nremondelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #18
nremondelli
Zealot

Just to clarify, the warranty is tied to the device; not the owner.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #19
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Is there still a finger attached to the ipad?
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #20
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
The finger is tied to the device, not the owner.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2010, 03:03 AM   #21
csskkai
Enthusiast
csskkai began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600
Wow what a rude seller. Seriously, I know you're miffed about the people who attacked you on the price, but your attitude is doing nothing for your sales pitch.
csskkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:08 AM   #22
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Truth be told, in Spain at least you have the right to a refund for the entire worth of the item, including sales tax, so this kind of thing wouldn't happen.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:12 PM   #23
vonCZ
Connoisseur
vonCZ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vonCZ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vonCZ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by csskkai View Post
Wow what a rude seller. Seriously, I know you're miffed about the people who attacked you on the price, but your attitude is doing nothing for your sales pitch.
though new here, I've seen these sorta 'attacks' elsewhere many times... and think the seller exhibited adequate restraint.
Quote:
Umm. Then don't buy it.
isn't what he was really thinking, i'm sure. ...and 'twas hardly rude.
vonCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:37 PM   #24
hamh
Connoisseur
hamh began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 3G / Milestone / 505 / iPad 3G
I don't think the seller is rude at all, I've experienced similar price bashing and attack in other forum, and people just don't respect the idea of free market...

Considering this is an international forum, I assume there'll be someone who wants to buy this iPad with this price.
hamh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #25
nremondelli
Zealot

I was hardly rude, but I am not going to allow myself to be pushed around on a forum either. I have made many successful sales on other forums and eBay, and I understand forum etiquette. I would never bash someone on their pricing and demand they answer to me. But then again, I am not rude.

At any rate, I returned the iPad, took the hit and bought my 64 GB 3G. Actually, I bought two and sold one on eBay for 1125 which more than made up my restocking fee.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:31 PM   #26
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, PRS-350/950, HP Touchpad, Kindle Keyboard
I live in a tax free state... if you can think of advantageous business for us to transact, PM me.

Take that, MAN!
Waba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:09 PM   #27
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waba View Post
I live in a tax free state... if you can think of advantageous business for us to transact, PM me.

Take that, MAN!

The sale is "ENDED," since the OP returned the unit. It is no longer available.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote