Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-20-2008, 11:38 PM   #1
sputnik
Enthusiast
sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: EB 1150, iLiad
Annotating PDFs on the iLiad

After opening many PDFs on my iLiad, I noticed that some can be annotated (scribbled on the margins), but some cannot (the pen icon is inactive). What is responsible for this? Is it the way the PDF file has been created? Is there a way to annotate any PDF document? (I’m thinking re-printing them). Any thoughts?
sputnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 05:04 AM   #2
rincewind
Connoisseur
rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad
The scribbles are made separately from the PDF file, so it should work. The only thing I can think of is if the files are on a write-protected memory card. I find that this happens some times on MMC/SD cards if you put them in a bit on angle.
rincewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert